Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Professional Logo Design For Your Brand











About:

I am passionate about designing. I worked with many clients. And I believe in creating everlasting impressions that is the reason why most of my business comes from the same returning valued customers. I always Deliver to my promise of gratifying and satisfactory work through clear communication, and getting to comprehend the exact needs of my clients. we have expertise in logos and business cards, letter heads, favicon etc.



In this gig I will design a unique, eye catching, modern and professional 3D logo for your valuable business.



What will you get by ordering this gig?



  • High Quality 3D and professional logo
  • Custom logo design
  • Unique, realistic, professional, new ideas.
  • Free png 300 Dpi (Transparent background)
  • Free jpeg files 300 Dpi
  • Adequate revisions
  • Will provide original quality logo desgin no
       clipart, rehash or chessy icons.

  • Friendly service
  • High resolution jpeg 300 Dpi 
  • Client satisfaction.
  • Fast response.
  • Quick turnaround.


Hearing from you will be a great pleasure.

Thank you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

iloraart is very detailed. Her work speaks for itself and I must applaud her communication skills and timing. Very happy with her service and will continue to work with iloraart.

:

Working with this freelancer now over a long time and always be super happy and satisfied with the work, service and the communication - simply TOP !

:

thank you so much for your support

:

fast delivery with great designs.

:

Very easy to work with from start to finish. would for sure recommend. Thanks for such a wonderful job.




No comments:

Post a Comment