Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Design A Unique Logo Within 24 Hours











About:

Why This Gig?
Through my Gig, you will save a lot of time & money and avail a streamlined process with professional expertise.


Why Me?
I am working for customers from various industries all around the globe. I will create, edit or redraw a creative logo for your company, website or a product with HIGH QUALITY. I guarantee your 100% satisfaction. Promote your business with an eye catchy logo design.


Packages:

Startup (24 Hours Delivery):- 2 Logo Concepts - 2 Revisions - $50



Standard- 4 Logo Concepts - 4 Revisions - $85


Ultimate Package

Best For Startups, SMEs & Entrepreneurs

5 killer logo concepts

5 Rounds of Revisions.

High Definition source-files which includes AI, EPS, PDF, JPG, PNG, GIF and PSD

Price only $120



If you have any additional requirements, concerns or confusions feel free to ask me first and I will quickly respond you.



Best Regards

Sam

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great experience! Sam listened to what I wanted and delivered.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for excellent collaboration and the tip as well. :)

:

AMAZING!!!!!

:

Awesome Design

:

quick and exceptionally work




No comments:

Post a Comment