Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Design Unique Brand Logo











About:

Hi,


I am irruum, I am a Freelancer and Graphic designer.


DESIGNING IS THE ONLY THING I WANT TO DO


I can design an incredible brand identity for you that will establish your brand in the market so that you can easily have a fresh start. My luxurious, elegant and eye catching designs are refined and versatile.  Your stationary will be specifically designed According to your business and your vision.



I will give you different version to choose the best one with all necessary files, with unlimited revisions . Quick response, On time delivery and money back guarantee.

Thanks!

Reviews


:

Was patient with my requests. Did more than I asked, one of the benefits of which ended up with me getting a better final logo than I planned for. Didn't try to rush me even though the process went on a bit. Polite communication throughout.

:

I’m very pleased with the service offered. Very professional

:

Top marks. Dealt with the job swiftly and professionally

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment