Thursday, September 24, 2020

Design A Modern Flat Minimal Logo











About:

Hello!
I am Sarah, a professional logo designer , with 7 years experience in the field. 

Due to my education in this field and 'on job experiences'  with several clients , I've had the means to communicate directly with the customers, which enabled me to become more oriented towards their ideas and vision. Being a designer is not just a profession for me, it’s a passion.

You will be guaranteed following while ordering my gig!!

1. Original Concepts and unique ideas for the creation of your perfect brand identity.

2. A very friendly and cooperative working experience. 

3. Commercial use license for all your purchased items.

Looking forward for a great experience with you. 

Please refer to FAQs for further clarification, please feel free to contact me if you need any clarification. 



Unlimited revisions will be applicable on the proposal you choose out of the presented proposals. Any sort of font/color changes, minor tweaks/edits will be totally welcome and free of cost but if your revision requests demands a completely new design/concept then you have to purchase an additional concept. 


Regards 

Sarah Jameel :-)









Reviews


:

This was my second order with this seller, on the same theme, and it was delivered promptly and without fuss. I am pleased with the project and also with the cost. Excellent value.

:

Quick communication and quick to action any Revisions.

:

Very easy & fast.

:

I love it!!!! Thank you Sarah

:

Great experience! Easy to work with, got it done quickly. Communication was good. Did a awesome job!




No comments:

Post a Comment