Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Create A Clean Modern Logo











About:

Business branding is key and logo design plays a huge part of that.

From just $100, I will create a clean, modern design.  The design will convey your brand & business, using your desired colour schemes, business name and tagline (optional).



Options available:



Logo

✔ Your design in high-res 300dpi JPG & transparent PNG formats
✔ AI/PDF/EPS vector files

✔ Website fav icon

✔ PSD source file
✔ up to 3 revisions





Logo+

✔ All files from logo package

✔ up to 3 revisions

✔ Social media designs for Twitter & Facebook





Logo++

✔ All files from Logo+ package

✔ up to 3 revisions
✔ Business Card design



My Requirements

- The name of your business or website

- Your slogan/tagline (if applicable)

- Colours you would like to see used

- Your current business website (if applicable)

- The layout you desire (horizontal or vertical)

- Any specific design requests (if applicable)



I will take your answers from the info above and create a logo to best represent your brand. If you are unsure of what you want, you can also provide me with complete free reign



Note, if you require mascot/character creation, please contact me about this service


Reviews


Seller's Response:

It took a number of back-and-forth iterations to get to a logo we were happy with, but Adam was very quick at responding to requests and reworked our logo substantially to meet our needs until we were happy with it.

:

Great communication, we had a quick back and forth and revisions were delivered quickly and were exactly what I was looking for. Very happy with the finished product!

: :

Before I give this review, I'd like to point out that in all fairness, Adam did two concepts for me for the price of one which he didn't have to. I went with this seller because he was a top rated seller but how I wish I read the reviews first. He has an average of 4.7 stars which for a top seller isn't common. Most top sellers are 4.9 rating. But I can see why now. He came up with two extremely basic logo designs, and didn't meet my expectations with the designs at all at first. After one revision, he was quick to rectify this. But his communication is absolutely poor! No responses! All in all, I would go somewhere else next time. Watch how he won't accept his weaknesses and try to defend

:

Communication was never an issue within the order, concepts were created as per the buyer's request, as well as additional file types and requests provided swiftly. It was only when a "hoodie" design was requested (and an additional fee would incur) did the buyer an issue.




No comments:

Post a Comment