Monday, September 21, 2020

Professional Luxury Logo Design











About:

Welcome to my Professional Luxury Logo Design Gig.

Are you looking for a professional service? Look no further!



As a Top Rated seller, I am happy to have you on my gig and would love to let you know a bit brief about me. As an energetic, hardworking and skilled designer who has been a part of logo designing for quite a while now and with my experience and conversant with current trends, I am able to pick and choose the summary of every individual that comes to me and goes with a design that was dreamt! I take the pride of making sure to put an extra mile for the client satisfaction.



Why choose Me?

- TOP-RATED SELLER

- Thousands of Super Satisfied Clients Worldwide

- Professional, unique and fresh ideas

- HIGH Resolutions and 300 Dpi

- 100% Satisfaction

- Quick Reply

- Great communication

- Money-Back Guarantee

- Unlimited Revisions



Minimalist Logo | Minimal | Flat | Modern | Vintage | Luxury | Typography | Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo | 3D | Real Estate







The only thing that is holding you back to get your brand to the next level is the ORDER Button!!!






Reviews


Seller's Response:

I did ask a lot of questions as this was my first time with fiverr and romisriyoool was very patient. The outcome of one of the three logos is exactly what I was hoping for so this was a success

Seller's Response:

thanks a lot for the kind comments and glad to deliver an idea that met your needs...hope to see you again...have a great day

Seller's Response:

My design brief was turned into a high quality end product! The process went very smoothly and was done well within the timeline.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for the kind comments and glad was able to deliver a creative design which was as per the needs. ..also thanks a lot for the tip...means a lot to me...good day

Seller's Response:

Awesome job. 10/10 captured the idea perfectly and delivered in a timely manner. Will definitely use again for future projects. Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment