Sunday, September 13, 2020

Design A Logo For Your Rock Or Metal Band











About:

I will design a cool logo for your Rock or Metal Band, business, brand, etc...



You can show me samples and references to any style you'd like to achieve, and we'll make a unique and outstanding design for you.



What You'll Get:



-Vector file (Adobe Illustrator): Use your logo on flyers or posters without pixelation!

-Stylized Square Poster: 1500 by 1500px JPG stylized file to showcase your new logo!

-PNG w/ Transparent Background: No need to erase the background to use your new logo.



Basic:

  • One initial concept.
  • One revision.


Standard:

  • One initial concept.
  • Five revisions.


Premium:

  • Two initial concepts.
  • Unlimited revisions.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolutely nailed it, I sent a very amateur design and a brief description of what I was after and Chuck nailed it in one go, and very fast, I am impressed and will be using his services again.

:

Very very satisfied with Chucks work! It's pretty much exactly what I had in mind when I first contacted him. Communication was great, he is very nice and friendly and overall I have nothing bad to say. Fast and easy! My first order on Fiverr and it was super easy and overall a great experience. Thank you very much Chuck! :)

:

Thank you for your kind review Max! Hit me up if you ever need anything else, and good work with your project! :)

:

Chuck was very good at taking the ideas and critiques we had and making a logo that was professional, to our specifications and beyond. Thank you very much Chuck!

:

aychuck delivers again! He put up with a lot of demand from the band, but he pulled through! Will use his services again!




No comments:

Post a Comment