Saturday, September 26, 2020

Design Professional, Minimalist, Elegant Logo











About:

I'm ready to give your business the right, modern and elegant look! 



I'm a Graphic Communication student with a lot of experience in the graphic design field. I believe I can provide your brand identity the current trends and make it as attractive as possible to your customers. Communication is very important to me. I can only do my best if I know your ideas and visions for the brand.



What will you get?





  • Modern Logo Designs
  • HQ and Vector files
  • 3D Mockups
  • Stationary Design (Business Cards, Letterhead, Envelope...)
  • Social Media Covers
  • And More...


Feel free to contact me if you would like to know more.

Reviews


:

Erik was a pleasure to work with. The final logo design is beautiful and simple. He was very patient with me working through the many requests I had (because I wasn't clear on what exactly I wanted). He is responsive and professional. I recommend working with Erik and would certainly work with Erik again in the future! Thank you!

:

I was very pleasantly surprised by the creativity!

:

Very fast responses and created me exactly what I needed.

:

Erik is good thank you

:

great minimal and effective design concepts. I would reccomend this service to a friend without hesitation.




No comments:

Post a Comment