Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Design A Minimalist, Modern Logo











About:

It's time to build a great foundation for your brand with a clean, 100% custom logo design.



Order with confidence from one of the highest rated designers on Fiverr. Do it right the first time, and get yourself a quality logo design that you can actually trademark. Completely handcrafted to suit your brand's needs.



What can you expect from me?



✓ Guaranteed custom logo design

✓ Fluent English speaker

✓ Terrific aftercare

✓ Determined to make you happy with the end result

✓ A professional's touch



There is a reason why big brands opt for a minimal and simple logo. The attention span of today's society has decreased dramatically. Your logo needs to be recognized within a split second. I'm here to leave out all unnecessary elements and build you a simple logo that packs a powerful message.



Be sure to check out my extras to enhance your order with full identity design additions such as, a visual style guide, letterhead/business card design and more.

Reviews


:

Obus came up with the perfect logo within a few days. He is not the cheapest but you get what you pay for. He delivered on time and was both responsive and patient as we went back and forth on a few details: I definitely recommend him.

:

obus88 did such a good job of understanding and interpreting our requirements that we did not have to communicate very much. We asked for one revision which was delivered quickly and correctly. We are very pleased with the results, highly recommend this designer.

:

I was deployed while working with Obus. He was very accommodating, professional, and created something much more sophisticated and elegant than I would have ever expected. 100% will work with him again if I have a desire to do any other minimalist logo designs.

:

It's been a joy working with Obus. I was very pleased with his quality designs and professionalism. He understood my requirements right from the start and his very first proposed design turned out to be my favorite. I would strongly recommend Obus to anyone who is looking for a premium quality logo design.

:

Obus is the best when it comes to anything branding if it's Logo design, label design and anything you throw at him he does with elegance and style. Going to place another order right away. This is the fourth time I'm hiring him to do work for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment