Sunday, September 13, 2020

Stylish Medical And Healthcare Logo











About:

I'll serve you unique and very professional & clean design. I will Design Creative and custom LOGO specially Medical / Hospitals / Dental / Pharmaceuticals / Labs / Health Care / Yoga / Fitness. It'll be modern, eye catching, unique Logo.



Basic Gig includes:


1.one Concept based on your creative brief/project details.
2. Deliver in JPEG and PNG
3. Friendly Customer Support
4. Unlimited Revisions
5. Satisfaction Guarantee
6.Commercial experienced designer
7.Future Business relationship




I always focus on customer satisfaction. I do my best to complete the requirements of my clients, until my clients 100% satisfied.


Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.




Thanks.
stars5_designs

Reviews


:

Great service!

:

Fast delivery and great work.

:

Amazing work! Got exactly what I wanted!

:

An excellent experience. Extremely helpful and patient. Wonderful to work with!!!

:

Did a great design for my new company. Was very patient to the specifics of the work I wanted done.




No comments:

Post a Comment