Saturday, September 12, 2020

Design A Luxury Signature Logo











About:

If you need a creative Signature LOGO for your business, product, blog, company, website or any other projects then you are on the right place and can place the order right now.



It's NOT HANDMADE... I USE FONTS.



Packages available:



Basic Package

✔ 1 version

✔ JPG & transparent PNG format (minimum 2000pixels)

✔ 2 free revision for the final version



Standard Package

✔ 2 versions (choose one for the final version)

✔ Vector formats (AI, EPS, PDF)

✔ JPG & transparent PNG format (3000pixels)

✔ 6 free revision for the final version



Premium Package

✔ 2 versions (choose one for the final version)

✔ Vector formats (AI, EPS, PDF)

✔ Source editable formats (AI, PSD)

✔ JPG & transparent PNG format (5000pixels)

✔ Unlimited revision for the final version

✔ Stationery (business card, letterhead and envelope), 



My Requirements

- Name of your business or website

- Your slogan/tagline (if applicable)

- Colours you would like to see used

- Sample logo from my portfolio or from web for style orientation.



Reviews


:

Seller was quick to respond to requests to revisions, was able to come up with great initial concepts with little input, and took my ideas and suggestions into multiple revisions to get to exactly what I was looking for in the end. Very happy with the end result, and would recommend for anyone interested.

:

Created a luxury and elegant logo for my business. Really responsive when requests were made for modifications. Very happy with my new logo.

:

great service, always reply to every request and made changes after 1st samples. i will buy social media pack next time

:

Did every revision i asked for with no delay.....GREAT GREAT ARTIST Will definitely work with him again!!!

:

Thanks so much for your patience. My logo turned out even better then I expected. I would definitely recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment