Saturday, September 5, 2020

Design Beautiful Watercolor Logo With All Files











About:



My name is jazi . i am professional graphics designer. The logos that we focus on making are purely spiritual, watercolor and iconic  that will represent your business with a meaningful brand. I can create logo in other varieties as well like, feminine,  minimal, hand drawn, vintage,signature, cartoon. I am blessed with the skill to identify the transparency  behind the brand. I like to deliver the projects on time and under budget so anyone can have a great logo at affordable price. 

I offer the following packages:

Basic Package

  • 2 main logo concept

    - PNG FILE 

    - JPG FILE

    - SOURCE FILE 
Standard Package

  • - 3 logo  brand concepts 

    - transparent files 

    - jpg file

    - all the files you need for print and digital use  (vectors: ai, eps, pdf)

    - unlimited revisions

      -  Social media kit

      - 3d mockup



Premium Package

      - 4 different logo concepts with different iteration 

      - transparent files 

      - jpg presentation

      - all the files you need for print and digital use  (vectors: ai, eps, pdf)

      - style guidebook with brief description 

      - Favicon

      - Sociasl media kit 

THANK YOU!!

jazi

Reviews


:

good response time

:

The logo I got (except the font) was identical to the logo I had previously made for free with an online logo tool. The designer didn't understand what I wanted. A logo for a veterinarian. The suggestions just didn't fit. The designer is very friendly, answers extremely quickly and was really trying. I had seen some logos I liked in the designer's advertisement. but what I got was far from the logos in his ad. Too bad he is a personable person

:

A very satisfying experience.

:

Jazi is literally the first person who messaged me within minutes of completing my purchase. Super quick, and reliable. I am very pleased with the final results. I will be back to work with Jazi again next month for my next logo design. Thank you Jazi!

:

Fast and was patient with revisions until I was satisfied.




No comments:

Post a Comment