Monday, September 28, 2020

Create A Stunning Kids Logo Or Baby Shop Or Baby











About:

Thanks For Checking Out My Gig. 



If you are looking for Logo For your Company Or Brand then I am here to help you.


In this gig you will get :


  • amazing kids logo
  • Unlimited revisions .
  • High Resolution Images
  • Prompt Communication 
  • Fast delivery in 12 hours .


I supply all required copyright, distribution and editing files including, AI vector, PSD and PNG.
 

Please contact me before ordering and don't forget to favorite my gig :) i will be waiting for your massage.

thanx 

Reviews


:

I'm glad working with this productive and fast designer. We will definitely stay in contact if I ever need a new brand. Thanks a lot!

:

Very pleased

:

Very quick.

:

Great communication!

:

Delivered a wonderful eye popping logo. Thank you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment