Thursday, September 10, 2020

Create Hand Drawn Watercolor Logo Design











About:

I will design a watercolor hand-drawn logo in my style with your brand name.



For $15 you will get: 



✔One watercolor hand drawn logo design (with shape & brand name)

✔PNG (transparent background)

✔JPEG  

✔High-Resolution image 300dpi  

✔2 Modifications  



★★★ Source file:

Source file will help you to make a small change, editing or develop the original logo. It's also important for printing purposes. So I recommend you to purchase source files and keep it save.  



I can design a hand-drawn watercolor full branding kit for you. You are welcome to contact me to get this service.  



Please Note: 

    ✔Unclear brief and unresponsive order will be canceled 



Still unclear? Feel free to drop me a message.



MY OTHER SERVICE:

My business card gig link: https://goo.gl/V5vVJj



                                                  Thank You  

 

Reviews


:

I loved that this designer explained why he did the design he did. It was exactly what I was looking for!

:

Very responsive and polite! Great work.

:

Quite pleased with the result but working together wasn’t very smooth. First deadline sadly wasn’t reached, it was handed in two hours late without explanation prior or after about that delay, and with revisions we ended up needing four extra days after that. We needed many repeated revisions and a lot of repeated explaining but the end result is very nice. Communication wasn’t always great, our long detailed messages were often replied with one (half) sentence so sometimes it felt like we weren’t being heard.

:

Love it

:

Very easy to work with. Delivered what I needed and wanted. Prompt and a good communicator. This is the second time I've worked with him had another great experience.




No comments:

Post a Comment