Monday, September 7, 2020

Design Modern, Minimalist, Custom Logo With Copyrights











About:

I will design a creative, modern, meaningful amazing logo for your brand with copyrights



As a Level 2 seller on Fiverr, I'm Offering you my Creative Logo Design service. I'll always ensure you're 100% happy at every stage of the project to come up with an end product which will perfectly identify and represent your company. 



What will you get from me:



  • Unlimited revisions 
  • Professional, meaningful and fresh ideas
  • Unique design
  • Final logo files for web display, printing.
  • Favicon / Brand icon
  • High resolution 300 dpi
  • 24 hours of customer support
  • Quick reply
  • 100% Money back guaranty
  • Friendly communication
  • Professional and fast customer service.
  • Copyrights



Attribute about work



  • Creative
  • Professional
  • Minimalist/ Flat
  • Modern
  • Simple
  • Unique
  • Eye-Catching
  • Custom Logo


Don't wait. Place your order and leave the rest on me. 

Feel free to Contact me.

Thanks

Dev.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks you..devsagor is a very creative designer. He did my logo very fast which is very creative and professional. I will use the seller Again & again

Seller's Response:

Thank you 💕

Seller's Response:

Very patient to work with and great communications even if he’s over seas. Hard working person and very very passionate about making sure you are satisfied with the results. I recommend Devsagor for your next Graphic Design. Good job!!

:

Great to work with

:

EXCELLENT AND FAST WORK




No comments:

Post a Comment