Sunday, September 13, 2020

Create 3 Professional Logo Designs











About:

Why should you hire me for your next Logo Design project?

The reason is simple: Experience. I completed over 70.000 logo designs in the past twelve years of work.



I have the advantage of working on Fiverr for over eight years, and I know how to manage any graphic design project to get it done as you want. 



I have experience in all graphics and web activities, so you can be sure that you will leave happy after you're contracting my services.

What else I'm offering you with this gig:

  • Three professional and eye-catching designs to choose from
  • Ready to print resolution
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS (for Premium Package)
  • Social Media package + 3D Mockup Design (for Facebook, Twitter, and more) (for Standard Package)
  • Stationery Package (extra available)
  • Business Card (extra available)
  • Flyer Design (extra available)
  • Brochure (extra available)
  • Menu Card (extra available)
  • Auto Branding Package (extra available)


All the files format you will ever need and many more.

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR DETAILED MASCOT CHARACTER, PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING A GIG

Please check the extras as well. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She has gone above and beyond to communicate with me and make sure she is delivering quality work. I always felt like she cared about what my needs and wants were from this project. I will soon need another logo and will be returning as a customer once that concept is drafted.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much!

Seller's Response:

Second time I have worked with spark4hope, she does such a great job I will continue to come back for my design needs!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much!

Seller's Response:

Very happy with the work. Better than I expected. I always recommend this designer, for me he is the best in Fiverr. Thank you for your great work, on time and excellent.




No comments:

Post a Comment