Saturday, September 26, 2020

Professional Business Logo Design And Branding











About:

13K+ Orders | 7K+ 5 Star Reviews | Most Trusted Seller & Creative Graphic Designer



Are you getting confused? So many graphic designers here on Fiverr? You are not sure that you selected the right one?



I'm here to help you with a Professional Logo with my creativity and skills in vector (AI and EPS).



★There is three response to a design - yes, no, and WOW! Wow is the one I aim for.



Why choose me?

  • I only provide original ideas & Nothing Beats the Experience, Check out my portfolio and Client's feedback, and be assured?
  • I strive for two things in logo simplicity and clarity.
  • No clip art/cheesy icons
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction
  • Full Copyright
  • FULLY editable & scaleable files



Gig deliverables:



  • Unique concepts for your websites/business/product!
  • 300 DPI HIGH-QUALITY JPG, and PNG format.
  • AI, EPS (Source file), PSD (Photoshop file) and HQ PDF
  • Unlimited Revisions until your satisfaction



Have queries? Contact me anytime!



Always looking forward to helping! Order your logo now :)



Thanks



business logo design | unique logo design | minimalist logo design | modern logo | text | badge | hand drawn | feminine | signature | custom| watercolor | medical | website



Reviews


Seller's Response:

the logo submitted has nothing to do with my brand it was just some template not the custom. design services described the work is very basic not worth 5 bucks never mind 45

Seller's Response:

Very disappointed, the buyer said they are open to ideas and after the first delivery, the chose to approve the order instead of asking revision if they didn't like, not communication always hurt, watch out other sellers for this one.

Seller's Response:

Overall, this has been a great experience. Angela was able to bring my vision into fruition. I love my logo!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the tip.

Seller's Response:

I give you 5 star because you are the star, great job the whole collection is just fabulous. The colors was great and the designs were right on point. Your work is consistent sharp to my desired finish work quick and perfect for my needs. You have become familiar with what I like and want. Thank you, We will continue working on others.




No comments:

Post a Comment