Friday, September 18, 2020

Awesome Water Colour Brand And Identity Logo











About:

Hi



If you Are Looking Unique Identity For Your Photography Business N Brand then Place 

Your Order For Best I will Give U Unique Identity With My water colour feminine Logo Design

I play with colours N if U want I use Some Different Styles For your brand Like Images Water Colour ,Flowers AnY Thing Look Best 



Basic Gig



I will Give you 1 Style Of logo In My Basic Packge With 2 revision with Jpeg n Png file.



Standard



I
will Give You 2 Different style Of logos With Unlimited Revisions Jpeg Png N source file with Mokeup....



Premium



I will Give You 3 Differnt Styles Of logos With water Colour Image Or any thing U want With Unlimited Revisions Source N Life time Support 3d Mokup  and Business Card



If you have any questions please feel Free to ask before order......



Thank you

Regards

Amal

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was the first time I have ever used this app, I decided to go with the recommended signature pack because I was not sure what to expect. I am glad I decided not to spend up. My experience left me feeling like I was unsure of how to explain what I wanted. I just left it to the fact we culturally were different in speaking and maybe I was using asking for something that my servicer could not understand. Until I took the time to look through my servicer's review. (should have done this before now) I must admit the logo listed in the review section are amazing. Unlike mine, this was just a lesson learned.

Seller's Response:

Thank You..

Seller's Response:

Amal is both professional & creative in equal measure. I have used her for my design work a few times and it’s always a great result. She has a great eye but is also flexible enough to adapt to my needs and the outcome is always above my expectations. I can’t recommend her highly enough and of course I’ll be back. Thank you again.

Seller's Response:

Thank You for Nice words

Seller's Response:

Amazing work! Just what I wanted! I highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment