Friday, September 11, 2020

Make Digital Logo For You











About:

Looking for an Awesome Logo Design for your Company or Business?  You are at the right place.

I Guarantee Logo will be AWESOME, UNIQUE, OUT CLASS and HEART TOUCHING otherwise I will make revisions again and again until your Satisfaction.



  This gig includes:



  • Professional Logo Design
  • 100% satisfaction
  • Unlimited revisions
  • VIP support to every customer




if you have any query then inbox me... order now...!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Rachel has been amazing from the moment i hit (submit order)... very responsive and very talented too. definitely worth your money. High quality work and very artistic. i will definitely come back again and i will even refer my friends to use her services. Thank you again Rachel!

:

very reasonalbe and on top of her work. She will do the work as ordered use her services and you will not be disapointed. I am a returning customer.

:

this is not the first time I am ordering from Rachel I consider myself a returning customer. Everything I asked she did and on time. I am very happy with her service and prices. She is reasonable She keeps her delivery dates and is very professional I will keep using her services.

:

I gave her artwork for an idea and she added 2 letters and sent it back on the 3rd day. I told her fine but please add .com to it. Very easy job. She did not add .com. She added 2cletters in total. Not even worth my $15.

:

sir, you never replied after my first delivery, and you are giving here all false information, extremely disappointed and hurt, you purposely spoiled my gig, I always give my buyer unlimited revisions, but you never replied, ohh God, how can someone so cruel, i am feeling hurt and depressed




No comments:

Post a Comment