Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Designs Awesome Logo For You











About:

If you need a Brand new identity Logo for your business, product, blog, company, website or any other projects then you are in the right place.


Quality is my first priority. I can guarantee the best vector logo for your business.


*Our Service & Prices*


I Provide in $5:-


> 3 Original  Logo Concept
> Unlimited Revision include
> JPG + Transparent PNG + 3D Mockup + High Resolution
>  Revision will send within 24 hours 




I Provide in $25:-


> 4 Original  Logo Concept
> Unlimited Revision include
> JPG + Transparent PNG + 3D Mockup + High Resolution + Source File (AI)
>  Revision will send within 24 hours


I Provide in $50:-


> 5 Original  Logo Concept
> Unlimited Revision include
> JPG + Transparent PNG + 3D Mockup + High Resolution + Source File (AI) + EPS + PDF + SVG + PSD + Stationary
>  Revision will send within 24 hours


What Are you waiting for, Order Now


Besides logo design, I can do a banner, flyer, business cards and all other branding and artwork.
If you have any questions or want to request a custom order, please feel free to contact me.


Best Regards
Sabus  


Reviews


:

Your work is highly commendable and appropriated. Such activity should he influenced further given that it will lead to a very positive. Thank You

:

i was very satisfied with the seller. because he was given to me very fast.

:

To create a logo, which was great

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment