Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Design Adorable Baby Milestone Blanket











About:

welcome ! :)


Thanks for checking out my gig.



I can Firmly ensure you that I can design a beautiful Baby Milestones Blanket,
baby shower OR Baby/Kids Milestone Stickers or baby swaddles,baby logo, baby shop logo, baby portrait. 



YOU CAN DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT BEFORE ORDERING.



 For you I Can Design Anything you would like. Just share your Idea or Example with me You'll have full copyright ownership for the design.!


You get : 



  1. Professional services
  2. Fast and accurate Work
  3. Friendly communication
  4. Unlimited revision ( because I always try to maintain customer satisfaction )
  5. 100% Unique


Note:  I assure you to design Kids/Baby Milestones Blanket and Suit Or stickers,baby logos,baby shop logo, baby drawing, baby shower cards  and for further queries kindly inbox :)



Thanks

Ayeza





Reviews


Seller's Response:

She exceeded my expectations by far she had the job done in less then 12 hours from requesting it. Highly recommended .

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

She absolutely exceeded my expectations. She was attentive, understood what i wanted and made sure i was happy with the final result. She is good at what she does. I will work with here again.

Seller's Response:

She was willing to create a new design that was a bit difficult. She pulled it off and continued to make revisions when requested. She was very responsive and her deliveries were always on-time.

:

thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment