Thursday, September 24, 2020

Professional Logo Design











About:

Warmly Welcome To My Gig

I am a graphic designer. I would love to work for you because I know what you are looking for as a graphic designer and I have 3 year experience in graphic design  so I’m do my best for your job and perfectly do it.                 

i have worked includes Adobe illustreater ,Adobe Photoshop so I am professional at the jobs. I use those software for my work.                       so I can provide Ai,PDF,PSD,JPG,.....,etcI will work until you are 100% satisfy and happy.



NOTE: please contact me before order or custom order because some work have more weight so need more time and I also can make Custom Offer for you. If you want to know anything more send me a massage. I am waiting for your response and thank you for read my gig.

Best regards,

Neomika  .

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He is a very good seller, knowledgeable and very easy to work with. I would recommend him as a good seller ... Thanks!

Seller's Response:

thank you sir

:

Good work.

:

thank you very much khimran

:


No comments:

Post a Comment