Monday, September 7, 2020

Create Your Business Logo











About:

Welcome to my outstanding gig!

I am Nur shohan, full time Freelancer at graphic design. I can make all kinds of logos for you. I will design a unique, modern, minimal, creative and professional LOGO for your business or website. 



My services!,



Provide in $20:-

>> 2 HQ Logo Concept

>> Unlimited Revision

>> Revision will send within 24 hours

>> JPG +Transparent + 3D Mockup + High Resolution 300 DPI 





 
Provide in $40:-

>> 4 HQ Logo Concept
>> Unlimited Revision

>> Revision will send within 12 hours.

>> JPG +PNG Transparent + High Resolution 300 DPi + Source file + Editable VECTOR file!




Provide in $80:- 

>> 6 Unique Logo Concept
>> Unlimited Revision
>> Revision will send within 6 hours

>> JPG +Transparent + 3D Mockup + High Resolution 300 DPi + VECTOR file! + PDF+ PSD + Social Media kit + Stationary Design.



Why trust me?
Less than 1 Hours Response Time
100% Customer Satisfaction 
Money Back Guarantee 
Full Copyright Design 
Unlimited Revisions (until you are satisfied)







Order now for Professional Logo

Reviews


:

This is my 5th or 6th order with Nour. He gets my concept and puts his artistic twist to give me "Wow!!" Thank you.

:

Nur was professional and provide a exceptional service. Logo turned out perfect.

:

He always goes the extra mile and exceeds my expectations. Very professional!!!

:

Very responsive and the result was a requested.

:

Nailed the logo on the first try!




No comments:

Post a Comment