Friday, September 4, 2020

Creative And Professional 3D Logo Design











About:

Hi sir/madam



If you need a Brand new identity LOGO for your business, product, blog, company, website or for any project then you are at the right place!



I,ll design a modern , creative and professional logo for your business according to your needs.You can get excellent service at affordable price.Quality and Clients' satisfaction gets utmost priority in delivering designs.



MY PORTFOLIO: http://tiny.cc/o7fu4y



My GIG INCLUDES: 



✦ 3 Unique Concepts to Start with. 

✦ Unlimited round of revisions.

✦ 100% Money Back Guarantee.

✦ 100% SATISFACTION Guarantee.

✦ 100% Custom made design & You own full COPYRIGHT.

✦ Final files in high resolution for PRINT, WEB and Editable Format.

✦ Deliverable Formats - Ai(Vector), EPS, PSD, PDF, JPEG and PNG (Transparent BG).



 We Design all kind of logos.



✦If you're unsure on anything just send me a message and I will be happy to help.

✦If you need a detailed character/mascot please contact me before buy the gig. 

✦Once you are happy with the concept, i prepare final artwork source files, suitable for both web and print, and deliver to you. 



★★ Waiting for Orders. ★★

Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I have worked with nabila281 several times, every time she does an outstanding job! takes my wants and creates amazing products,I will continue to work with her for my business needs. Do recommend her to anyone looking for excellent work!

Seller's Response:

I absolutely love working with this buyer! Always super nice and supportive and wonderful at communicating just what they are looking for. Great buyer and have a great experience thanks for the TIP. Thank you so much for these great words and also Thanks a lot for the great TIP.

Seller's Response:

Great works!

Seller's Response:

It`s my really great pleasure to work for you, Thank you very much!!!!

Seller's Response:

She perfect and understandable.




No comments:

Post a Comment