Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Make A Retro Vintage Logo











About:

I will make a vintage look, high quality logo, badge or chalkboard based on your needs

You just tell me what you need and i will make an outstanding vintage retro logo based on my 8 years experience in graphic design.



Basic Package

✔1 version

✔Vector formats (AI, EPS)

✔JPG & transparent PNG format

✔3D mockup

✔Unlimited revision

 

Standard Package

✔2 versions (choose one for the final version)

✔Vector formats (AI, EPS)

✔Source editable formats (AI, EPS)

✔JPG & transparent PNG format (4000pixels)

✔3D mockup

✔Unlimited revision for the final version



Premium Package

✔3 versions (choose one for the final version)

✔Vector formats (AI, EPS, PDF)

✔Source editable formats (AI, EPS)

✔Stationery (business card, letterhead and envelope)

✔JPG & transparent PNG format (5000dpi)

✔3D mockup

✔Unlimited revision for the final version

✔Stationery (Business card, Letterhead)



Custom Drawings/Complex Logo Designs require the  Premium Pack or a custom quote (on private message), if you are in doubt please contact me.





Reviews


:

One of the absolute best graphic artists I’ve ever worked with (and there’s been a lot). At this point, I don’t see the need to work with anyone else. Super responsive, is great and timely with communication and revisions, and above all else,perfectly collaborative and can bring your dreams to life. You can stop your search now, this is your artist

:

Very easy... Nailed the logo idea right away .. was very quick to respond to any ajustments would highly recogmend

:

Amazing work, I asked him to do something slightly out of the scope of the order and he delivered a great logo! Very happy with my new logo and I would highly recommend this artist! Thank you so much for your quick and great work!

:

This seller was very responsive, timely and went through several modifications without issue to provide me with a logo I was very happy with.

:

Very quick response time and turnaround time. The project had a 3 day deadline and I received it in just one day. I needed some revisions and ended up editing it a little myself after receiving the final version to get it exactly how I wanted it because it can be hard to communicate with perfect precision, but overall I'm satisfied and happy with the results.




No comments:

Post a Comment