Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Design Professional Automotive Logo











About:

Hi, Fiverr community.



Welcome to my Gig.

  I will help you to make AUTOMOTIVE logo. 

  NO mascot Logo..



You will get :



  • 1-2 High Quality LOGO designs
  • JPEG, PNG, EPS, AI, PDF files
  • Source File


Why choose me?



  • Professional communication
  • Professional design

  • Determined to make you happy with the end result


Feel free to contact me anytime you want!



Regards,

B4imku

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was easy and very happy

:

thanks for the nice work

:

Absolutely amazing , thanks again . 100% recommend

:

Thx. It was good to work with you. Can you do me one last favour and send me the exact same logo in white with a transparent background? thx

:

absolutely fantastic to work with! I changed my mind multiple times and he always came back with a fast reply and amazing work 10/10 would recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment