Saturday, September 5, 2020

Design Custom Or Minimalist Logo And Brand Identity In 12Hrs











About:

Welcome to my GiG!



I'm a professional graphic designer & full time freelancer in Fiverr specializing in Logo & Branding. I've had 5 years of professional experience with numerous clients. Client satisfaction is MY HIGHEST PRIORITY.



WHY CHOOSE ME

  • Quick response
  • Express delivery

  • Friendly communication
  • Looking for your positive support


I will Give you 



☑ unlimited revision

☑ smooth & clear Design

☑ LifeTime support this design

☑ Super fast delivery

☑ 100% Money Back Guaranteed

☑  300 Dpi High Quality 

☑ HD print ready with Editable Source File ( Ai, Psd )



Note: If you want 12hrs delivery sms me before Order & Extra need +$10



Before placing an order please Contact me so that I can understand your view. You may place direct order only if you are completely clear with what you are looking for.



Thanks

Rose

Expert Graphic Designer

Reviews


:

Rose is a great designer and easy to work with.

:

Responded quickly and did an excellent job.

:

Super lady to work with....she will be my first choice for all graphic designs

:

Thank you for the beautiful logos. Your patience is unmatched.

:

Awesome experience. I was really in a bind and she turned my order around very quickly and did great work. Definitely recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment