Saturday, September 19, 2020

Modern Minimalist And Luxury Business Logo











About:

Hello Buyers! 
welcome to my Modern Minimalist And Luxury  Business Logo gig !



Are you looking for a MODERN yet LUXURY and MINIMALIST logo design for your brand or company?
I've been designing for various clients worldwide for the past 8 years. I've the ability to look from the client’s eye and understand their needs and provide my clients with designs that help achieve their company/brand full potential. 



Still not trusted ?! :)
Then check my work samples :



 https://goo.gl/kG9Fvc



What did I offer?

✔Minimalist Business Logos.
✔3-9 awesome original logo concepts
✔Vector Source Files (scalable without any quality loss) (AI, EPS, ✔PDF) for the final design
✔FREE Unlimited Revisions.
✔100% money back policy if not satisfie
✔Professional customer support 24/7
✔TOP NOTCH Quality Satisfaction.
✔Reliable and Fast Communication.
✔Final files for Web and Print materials.



Place your order now!
100% you won’t be disappointed!


Regards,
Mithun






Reviews


Seller's Response:

great work like always, thanks a lot

Seller's Response:

We love working with this buyer. We had a wonderful experience. My team would like to work with you again !

Seller's Response:

Great seller, fast and friendly service.

Seller's Response:

We love working with this buyer. We had a wonderful experience. My team would like to work with you again !

Seller's Response:

Great work. Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment