Sunday, September 20, 2020

Design Stylish Personal Signature Logo











About:

Hi fiverr community, 


     Welcome to my LOGO gig



I will design Eye Catching personal signature logo that you will fall in love with. I work with all my passion and determination until my buyers are satisfied  with their final product.


Basic 5$ gig include:
A Professional logo in High Resolution JPG PNG format
1 day delivery


100 % satisfaction guaranteed 
 Free  Revisions
Friendly Environment
Money back Guarantee


If you have any question regarding this gig Don't Hesitate to contact me.
Thanks!

Reviews


:

Easy to work with, understanding and good with his work. His design work is clean and I like it. I’ll use his service again.

:

Very poor quality Seller with bad communication. I do not recommend this Seller to any professionals looking for quality work and communication. I canceled this order twice before the Seller even got started and this Seller would not accept it. Instead, this seller sent me even worse quality work and refused to make the correct modifications. DO NOT USE THIS SELLER!

:

Amazing Seller! Great communication and high quality work. I recommend this Seller to all professional! Thank you!

:

Great fast work

:

Again great job!!




No comments:

Post a Comment