Sunday, September 27, 2020

Feminine Beauty Cosmetic Modern Minimalist Logo Design











About:

Welcome to my Gig of Feminine Beauty Cosmetic Modern Minimalist Logo Design



In this gig I will Design Feminine Beauty Cosmetic Modern Minimalist Logo for your brand/company



I can design any style fit for beauty area, girly ,sleek, fashion, elegant, floral, royal, simple, signature, feminine etc., or anything you have envisioned for.

You can see a few examples i have sowed above or visit my portfolio:



https://flic.kr/s/aHskQJxdo7



Please check all packages to select as per your requirements and get your LOGO DESIGNED today.



For extra requirements, please contact me before ordering my gig. 



Why chose me?



  • Friendly Communication
  • Completely Original Work (Not copied from anywhere)
  • 24 hours Express Delivery
  • Your satisfaction is my First Priority



If you like my gig then Please don't forget to hit Favorite.



If you need a Label Design, Packaging Design or an Online Ecommerce Store for your Brand then please purchase extras of my gig to avail these offers. 



Thanks for reading.



Looking forward to work with you. 



ORDER NOW!!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Ask and you shall receive. Communicative, talented, and polite and was able to make quick adjustments and always follow through with what he said. Highly recommend

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for being my regular buyer.

Seller's Response:

Imran did such an amazing job! He managed to get my work done in less than 24 hours. I am very happy and in love with my new logo. I highly recommend Imran. Thank you so much for everything! I love working with you.

Seller's Response:

My regular buyer, I always love to work with her.

Seller's Response:

Great and quick response to my revisions. After a few corrections, I accepted the final project and ordered a new one.




No comments:

Post a Comment