Saturday, September 26, 2020

Make Awesome 3D Logo Games











About:

Welcome to my awesome gig.



I'll help you to design an awesome 3D game logo text/title for your needs.

If you want a 3D logo like World of Warcraft, Starcraft, or MMORPG game logo with high details & beautiful lights, you're in the right place.



I am a professional in-game logo design, more than 150 logos that I have made & more than 150 of my clients are satisfied with the results that I am working on. Don't worry about the results of the logo that I made, I guarantee you will get the best results.





If you have a question, please feel free to contact me via message.

Check my other gigs for another cool stuff.



Enjoy my design, enjoy your life.

Reviews


:

Second time working with Dens Saputra.. Absolutely outstanding as always! Quality is just bang on. Since this was a simpler design this time (At my request) he provided 8 different concepts! Incredible! Thank you

:

Very patient and professional. Dens have a very good designer skill. When I'll need a new logo, I know the right place! Thanks Dens for your great job!

:

The seller makes high quality and professional results, the communication during the process was pretty poor; despite that everything is excellent

:

Communicate or progress updates would be nice to have, I do see they are template based designs as opposed to custom work, logo came out decent not what we were hoping for, but overall it'll do the job for now.

:

We got off to a rocky start and that might have been my fault by he was willing to work with me to get it perfect! I am very happy with the final product!




No comments:

Post a Comment