Saturday, September 5, 2020

Design A Perfect Logo











About:

Hello :)

Sole purpose of this gig is Branding.  Here I will create unique and professional logo designs for your business, Your business identity, color scheme, visiting card and stationery.

I can design your Brand Guidelines as well.

The designs will be 100% unique, modern and creative. There will be no templates involved what so ever.

Social Media Kit: Facebook + Twitter + Instagram (display picture + cover photo )

Stationary designs include Business card and letterhead with two concepts each.

Feel free to give me a message if you have any questions or doubts regarding the designing process.

Stay safe and take care of yourself.

Kristina Jennings

Reviews


Seller's Response:

There is a reason why Kristina is a level 2 seller with 5 start ratings... A shout out to all the ones looking for some great logo design...she is the one.. I'd definitely would love to work with her again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your awesome review :)

:

Thank you as always Kristina :)

:

Perfect! She is a VERY talented Artist and listens to every word I have asked of her and made me 3 logos that fits perfectly for my Business! Thankyou Kristina!!!

:

She’s amazing and one of a kind. I’ve worked with her for a couple years and for many ventures and she has always delivered on time and gone over above and beyond.




No comments:

Post a Comment