Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Design A Professional And Original Logo











About:

Hello and welcome.

I am a graphic designer who works exclusively with clients on Fiverr!



My designs are not like the others. I'm different, higher caliber, and creative. It's very important to me to achieve exactly what you need for your business, so I enjoy working very close with you.

-----

Message me for a FREE CONSULTATION! 

I offer a highly professional service and customer experience.

-----



WHAT DO YOU GET?

 

BASIC Package Includes:



  • 2 Concepts, 1 Final Logo
  • HQ resolution JPEG for web
  • Clear background PNG file
  • 1 Revision

 

STANDARD Package Includes:

  • 3 Concepts, 1 Final Logo
  • High Resolution PDF file 
  • JPG and PNG for Web
  • 2x Revisions



PREMIUM Package Includes:

  • 4 Concepts, 1 Final Logo
  • HQ resolution JPG and PNG
  • Source Files (PSD/AI/EPS- depend on the design)
  • 3D Mock up
  • 4x Revisions
  • Premium Support

-----

CONTACT ME

If you have any questions, please just write me and I will be more than happy to help you :)



Looking forward to working with you!



Thanks,



Veronika

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Working with Gobliiins/Veronika was a great experience. Very clear communication, fast and efficient. In the future I will use her skills again.

Seller's Response:

The contact with the client was in a festive mood! But always centered to the project! Truly helpful!

Seller's Response:

Veronika has made a logo that meets the standards I was asking for. She communicated quickly and has been very helpful throughout this process. I would highly recommend her!

Seller's Response:

Very friendly buyer. Always respond to messages. Thanks for using my service.

Seller's Response:

Veronika is very kind and proactive designer. She understood our crazy idea and created a many possible logo variants. We chose one which fits best to our app and tell our project message perfectly. We get what we expected.




No comments:

Post a Comment