Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Design 5 Stunning Church Logo In 24 Hours











About:

Don't Look Further! You got what you looking for



5+ Years Experience | 20+ countries | 500+ churches | 1200+ designs | 95% satisfied buyer | 24 hours delivery



It's a blissful moment to see you here my friends. Jesus makes my life is full of happy moments, so I want to share with you every gift that God has granted it to me. One of my amazing gifts is to create a visually pleasing thing with powerful thought behind it



Here in this gig, I am very excited to help you to develop a stunning church logo.



For a basic gig, you can get:
1. Five stunning logo options

2. After you decide and revise, I will send you one final logo

3. High-Quality Logo in JPG format

4. High-Quality logo with a Transparent background (PNG format)

5. A mockup to see how the logo look like in real life

6. Facebook Cover, Twitter header and profile image with your new logo in it



I am very happy doing this work. This is the way I serve Jesus and His Church. So I will invite you to work with me. I will make the church leader vision come alive with my talents.



If you didn't like my work, I will refund 100% of your money back with no question asked and I will still love you.



So start order now!





Reviews


Seller's Response:

We had a bit of back and forth in the beginning trying to get him to understand my aesthetic. It took a little longer to get to product that I wanted, but once he took time to understood I was asking for it went very well. In the end he presented me with the perfect logo. He does good work. We both just needed a little patience.

:

The designer completely understood our needs and responded very well to the brief in terms of product and timescales. He was very patient with us while we continued to make decisions about what we needed. Would highly recommend him. Very happy with the outcome.

:

An absolutely wonderful experience with this seller. With little direction he created my logo and he did so ahead of schedule. I couldn’t be happier with his work!

:

This request was challenging but he accepted and conquered it! Great communication, very patient, and willing to work with you even when it's not really what he does. This is my number one go-to guy for all my logo needs.

:

Frans is a true professional, he is patient and listens to your requirements and delivers high class designs. I normally don’t give feedbacks but I am so satisfied with the two church logo and other materials Frans has done for me. His attention to details and patience to implement changes I request make him one of my favourites. Please try him today and you will not be disappointed.




No comments:

Post a Comment