Monday, September 28, 2020

Design You A Logo











About:

I will design you a logo.



I am a graphic designer based in Poland, I have worked with multiple companies already. 

The logo is going to be simple, yet eye-catching. I only need your rough idea.



I will make sure to contact you with every concept I produce, so we together can work out the best possible logo for your needs.



Portfolio:

https://www.instagram.com/christhelogodesigner/

Reviews


:

Very fast in delivery, concrete in pricing, no hassle. Very much recommend to work with Actually Chris.

:

Excellent communication, very flexible and helpful professional

:

Designer is very helpful and creative. I believe that I will come back.

:

Quick and efficient. Will be using again.

:

Really great to work with, would buy again.




No comments:

Post a Comment