Sunday, September 27, 2020

Create Minimalist Logo Design For Your Business Or Website In 24 Hours











About:

I am an Electronics Engineer by profession and a Certified Graphic Designer. My team consist of 4 senior designers, and we have more than 8 years of experience & 8000+ perfect reviews on Fiverr. 

We design unique, modern, minimalist logo, creative and professional website and business logo. 

We start by thoroughly understanding your values, and convert your idea into a high impact artistic logo that will stand out.

We serve NGOs, church, community, website or businesses etc

Why Choose Us?

30 Days after-sale support.

100% satisfaction guaranteed!

More than 8k perfect reviews.

Excellent communication.

Creative, unique and original designs

So, go ahead and order! We’ve got your back. :)

The Process:

After you complete the questionnaire, we will create 2, 3, or 4 logo concepts for you to choose from (see packages). You can request changes if needed. Once you decide on a final design, we will create all the related files, stationary, banners etc as per your package. 

Please contact me before placing an order - you will receive a response within an hour.

Inbox me for mascot, cartoon, character and complex designs

Reviews


:

GrandPa Designs was easy to work with, understood what I was looking for, and provided several great designs for me to choose from. I'm very happy with the end result and can't wait to use my new logo.

:

The seller did an outstanding job, and followed everything I desired. Communication, commitment, and timeliness were excellent. The details and creativity for the price point are above many others designers. I would certainly recommend to anyone wanting great quality work.

:

The artist was readily available and got back to me as soon as he could. It took a couple of revisions to get my vision right, but that was mainly my fault for poor descriptions. Highly recommend this artist again

:

grandpa_designs was excellent to work with. I went into this with a very specific idea about what I wanted and he was able to not only incorporate all of the elements that I requested but he came up with a design that far exceeded my expectations. He always responded very quickly, with the initial contact, the initial delivery, and the delivery with each revision. I highly recommend his services.

:

Our initial communication got off on wrong footing. They said that what I was asking for was not part of standard package, but when I went back to look at posted description of service I had to dig to a particular screen where a vaque sentence suggested this might be true. I had to send another idea for them to run with. This could have gone better, but this was my first experience for hiring a logo gig. I suppose the price matched what I got and what I got will work.




No comments:

Post a Comment