Saturday, September 5, 2020

Make A 2D Or 3D Logo For You











About:

  • This Gig will convert your 2 logos into 3D with unlimited revisions in minimum price. 
  • Delivery time is 1 Day but you can request for revision after time expires. 
  • Simple Tracing will charge extra 5.
  • Complex Tracing will charge 10.
  • You will get revisions until you are satisfied with my work otherwise I will return your money. 
  • You can ask for any type of file conversion its Free.
  • I will give you Copy Rights.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

HIGHLY RECOMMEND usmanalam0066! After requesting a quote and example, usmanalam0066 produced an actual sample based on my request and a custom quote! usmanalam0066 made the process fast and easy + plus the final product was MORE than I expected - WOW. Please give usmanalam0066 an opportunity... and you will be back for more!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much dear! Customers like you make us feel better.

Seller's Response:

happy working with you thanks for the design

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Usman is a great communicator and artist. He was able to bring my 2d outline to life. He made my thoughts come alive. Ever so grateful to him. I would definately refer this seller and use him again. Extremely impressed. I wish him all the best in his business!




No comments:

Post a Comment