Friday, September 11, 2020

Beautiful Hand Designed Logo











About:

CUSTOM LOGO | 100% UNIQUE | PROFESSIONAL DESIGNER 



I will design a hand drawn and aqua painted logo or badge for your business or product. Check my portfolio for examples of my work and style.



People love hand made and personalized products. They stands transparency, care to detail, sustainability and remind us of how everyone is special and different. If you want a logo with a touch of magic that fills everyone with a sense of awe and conveys the passion you put into making each and every single one of your customers happy then this is the perfect logo type for you. This works for different kinds of brands that take pride in their genuineness: hand made things, artisan products, organic food, beauty treatments, natural health services, vintage shops, fashion brands, youtube channels etc. 



Each package is meant for logos of different degrees of sophistication. Feel free to contact me if you are unsure whether your concept is basic, standard or sophisticated.



Please read the FAQ and check what each package includes before buying. 

Reviews


:

Very happy with my new logo. Great communication from designer...very talented. She knew exactly what I had in mind for the design and executed it perfectly. I highly recommend using L.

:

Lamberti did a phenomenal job! I received my logo immediately and fell in love with the art work and all of the details. Lamberti was definitely easy to work with and responded immediately to all questions. Lamberti transformed my idea into a beautiful logo!

:

L is always available to listen to your idea. She is a great designer, and easy to communicate with her. Give the space to apply her experience was a great idea. I'm happy about the results and I'm looking forward to use my new logo.

:

The seller was very attentive, kept me updated and created a beautiful logo that was beyond what my expectations were! Her attention to detail is amazing! I highly recommend her services. Thank you Lamberti, it was a pleasure to work with you!

:

L truly brought the idea in my head to life!! I had modifications and each time she modified as I asked and communicated well each time. I will be using her again when I want to expand. I am so grateful I found her and she designed my beautiful logo. Thank you so much L!




No comments:

Post a Comment