Monday, September 14, 2020

Your Modern, Luxury And Minimalist Logo Within 24 Hours











About:

I am a Professional Graphics and Logo Designer. I will fulfill your job perfectly. I love the logo work. I have a lot of experience in Logo and Graphics designing. I hope you will fully satisfy with my work. I will inspire you from my unique and creative ideas.



Please contact via inbox option, If you have any questions:) thank you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Communication was great! Very fast delivered!

Seller's Response:

Logologix is a very consistent and great artist. He designs great logos and really showcases what you brand has to offer!

Seller's Response:

Very very thanks to yvinnik, he is such a nice person. I loved to work with him. Thank you very much.

:

great, understanding

:

Thanks again I'll wait for your next project




No comments:

Post a Comment