Monday, September 7, 2020

Design Logo Minimalist For Your Company 24 Hours











About:

Hello Fiverr's



You'll get a professionally executed, eye-catching logo – one of THE best on Fiverr I dare say.

I'm offering you a truly consultative approach with unlimited concepts and revisions until your brand vision is complete. My goal is to create quality logos for my respective clients.



* Logos are made in Adobe Illustrator with vector way.

* I will start working asap on your project after placement of order.

* If you have any ideas, sketches, colour schemes etc. please do share with me. If you don’t have any specifications then don’t worry I will do it for you.

* After that, I will send design within 24 hours for the consideration and will do unlimited revisions until 100% satisfaction is achieved.



What you will get.....



  • Premium logo design 
  • Unlimited revisions
  • 100% vector logo - scaleable to any size
  • Quality customer service, extraordinary value for money
  • 24/7 Support

  • FULL logo pack including.AI, PNG, EPS, PDF, PSD etc.

Reviews


:

I'm very satisfied with my logo. It's the third time I worked with her and the next time I,ll contact her again.

:

Good Job, great exection. Looking forward to the next gig

:

Very quick and innovative. Highly recommended

:

I like every work did by her. This is my second project with her and I am satisfied.

:

excellent, did everything I asked and kept communication throughout




No comments:

Post a Comment