Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Design Pet,Dog,Cat Or Animal Logo Within 24 Hrs











About:

Hi Amber here :)



Welcome to my exclusive Pet, Dog, Cat, Animal Logo design gig.  I will design a cute pet/animal logo for you and your pet services or your business



You can have a look at some of my work here: http://alturl.com/ck7fy



You will get from my gig:


  • Full refund if you are not satisfied with the initial ideas
  • 100% original vector
  • Many revisions till full satisfaction
  • High resolution files 300 DPI.
  • Complete editable files ( In standard and premium packages )
  • Including AI, PDF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, EPS, VECTOR SOURCE
  • Initial ideas will be given in just 24 hours
  • Business card and complete Stationary design on request
  • Social Media kit ( In premium package )


Anything else you want to discuss, just send me a message. I am here to help you instantly. :)



Best Wishes!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Another great design and I'm really happy with how my logo turned out. Great style and met the brief perfectly.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for the feedback and giving me this second project, hope more projects coming soon :)

Seller's Response:

A great designer I'm really happy with my final logo design. She understood the brief and my illustration requirements of the dog I needed to include in my logo. Very responsive communicator, highly recommend

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for the tip and your appreciation, had a great time working with you and love to work with you again soon :)

Seller's Response:

Excellent work, great communication, and so creative! The best artist I have ever used for my business! I highly recommend Amber !




No comments:

Post a Comment